Wednesday 3 February 2016

Top 20 cool Whatsapp and facebook status

Hi friends whatsappprofile.blogspot.in is a site where you can get all kind of WhatsApp  Status Quotes & Short Messages that you can share on WhatsApp, Facebook and also can send to your friends. We tried to cover all categories and events. Here are lot of WhatsApp messages for you. Looking for Best Status for your wall great way to brighten up your social networking profile page. You can find here Top rated & Most popular status quotes & short messages & Romantic Sms for WhatsApp Facebook Wall. We are updating an new status quotes every day. Keep Visit and enjoy Fresh Status Collection for your Twitter, Facebook Wall & WhatsApp Profile.You may also search from our site:whatsapp kannada malyalam messages, facebook cover images wallpapers, facebook status, facebook images

Cool Whatsapp Status In English

http://whatsappprofile.blogspot.in/2016/02/whatsapp-and-facebook-jokes.html
I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition

Being "Single" is My Attitude!

Weakness of attitude become weakness you!

If you can follow all the rules then there is not fun!..

Patience is not a virtue. !Its just waste of Time..


My heart is stolen…can I check your Heart

My style is unique don't copy it!

for Sucess you need positive attitude!

Dunia me SirF 2 Chize hi MasHoor Hai,Mera Style OR Mere GF Ki SmiLe...

Hum ‘Kimat’ sE nHi ‘Kismat’ Se Mila Krte Hai...

My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.

There is nothing greater in the world ,than being loving parents...

http://whatsappprofile.blogspot.in/2016/02/whatsapp-facebook-status.html


If nobody love you, then you are doing something wrong..!.

Real Dream is not complete by sleeping!

Don't talk to me B'coz I was attached easily!

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

Don't think about tomorrow,Think about the now!

Always try don't feel fail without try!

 http://whatsappprofile.blogspot.in/2016/02/holi-status-whatsapp-and-facebook.html

I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...

My Study Period = 20 Minutes , Rest Time = 2 Hours.

Brain is Intelligent !Why not have Everyone...

Thanks for reading the above post Top 20 cool Whatsapp and facebook status and i hope you were enjoyed the post .so i request you to share the above post Top 20 cool Whatsapp and facebook status with your friends. for more information on whats status updates and wallpaper stay connected with us.

You may also more searches from our site :

  • Marathi whatsapp messages
  • Gujarati whatsapp status messages
  • whatsapp tamil status messages
  • whatsapp telugu status wishes messages
  • whatsapp kannada 
  • Malyalam messages


Location: United States

0 comments:

Post a Comment

whatsapp latest status, whatsapp latest wishes, whatsapp greetings, whatsapp pics, whatsapp profile pics, whatsapp wallpapers, whatsapp DP, whatsapp emojis, whatsapp sayings, whatsapp videos, latest new messages, hindi messages for whatsapp, marathi whatsapp messages, gujarati whatsapp status messages, whatsapp tamil status messages, whatsapp telugu status wishes messages, whatsapp kannada malyalam messages, facebook cover images wallpapers, facebook status, facebook images